This business has self-assessed as having the following accessible attributes. Please contact the business directly for further detail if required.
- Designated accessible parking near an accessible entrance that is specifically marked
- Space specifically marked with a van-accessible sign, at minimum 4.7 metres wide, large enough to accommodate a vehicle with a side lift/ramp
Lobby or Reception Area
- Entrance has no steps or if there are one or more steps, there is non-slip ramp with a maximum of 5% slope
Restroom in Public Area
- Lowered counter at the reception or ticket desk
Activities & Transportation
- Can be reached without going up or down stairs, has a main entrance and/or stall that is a minimum 815 mm wide and has an outward swing door
- Key activities are accessible to guests using mobility devices
- Staff have been trained on guide and service dog policies
Galleries, gift shop and research room are on same level. Path between exhibits can accommodate wheelchair or motorized scooter. Non-automated double doors lead from museum to visitor centre and through galleries.