Multi-Mountain Pass Ski Safari
If you’ve got a multi-mountain season pass in your pocket and wanderlust in your head, we’re here to help. Epic, IKON, IndyPass, and Mountain Collective all give skiers and snowboarders the freedom to resort-hop at a fraction of the walk-up ticket window price, and often offer lodging discounts, too. Here’s the lowdown on how to organize a BC ski safari with your pass.
For All Multi-Mountain Pass Ski Safaris:
- From within BC, Alberta, or Washington State, consider a door-to-door road trip in your own vehicle.
- Whether you drive your own vehicle or rent one at the airport, ensure it is all-wheel drive or four-wheel drive equipped with winter tires.
- Check in advance which pass version you have to avoid blackout dates. Epic and IKON both sell multiple versions of their pass, and only the full version of each has zero blackout dates.
- Check ahead whether any resorts you plan to visit require reservations or proof of vaccination.
- Check to see whether your pass includes lodging discounts. Many do!