Big Mountain Ski Safari
Think tall: True big-mountain skiing is all about continuous top-to-bottom vertical rise. This bragging-rights road trip spans BC to link the tallest of the tall—a four-pack of mountains where skiing from the summit to the base is a safari unto itself. Expect swift lift systems, extensive grooming, massive off-piste options, awesome vistas, serious thigh burn, and skiing for days.
How to put it together:
- Arrival Airport: Vancouver International (YLW). Make advanced arrangements to drive your rental car one way to Canadian Rockies International (YXC) or Calgary International (YYC).
- First Stop: Whistler (5,280 vertical feet)
- Second Stop: Revelstoke (5,620 vertical feet)
- Third Stop: Kicking Horse (4,460 vertical feet)
- Fourth Stop: Panorama (4,265 vertical feet)
- Depart: Calgary International (YYC)