Emma's Foodie Favourites in Penticton
Here are a few of Emma’s amazing foodie experiences in Penticton (all highly recommended).
- Take a seat at The Restaurant at Naramata Inn for a hyper-local dining experience.
- Nibble on Winter Toast from Wayne & Freda, made with house-made beet hummus, fig jam, and roasted mushrooms topped with arugula, walnuts, spicy honey, and creamy blue cheese.
- Sip one of the latest seasonal offerings at Moraine Winery.
- Pair Cannery Brewing Company’s chicken nachos with one of their seasonal ales.
- Check out The Bench Market for a caffeinated cuppa brewed from beans that are are ethically sourced and locally roasted in Summerland.
- Couple a Slackwater Brewing What the Fog!? NE IPA with something tasty of their rotating menu. Fun fact: This brewery hot spot used to be a nightclub.