Emma's Foodie Favourites in Penticton
Here are a few of Emma’s amazing foodie experiences in Penticton (all highly recommended).
- Try the Outlandish Shellfish Chowder at The Restaurant at Naramata Inn made with fresh Road 17 char and wild BC sablefish, alongside mussels, clams, foraged sumac, and potatoes in a cream-based chowder.
- Pair cheeseburger pizza with the Peanut Butter Chocolate Porter at Bad Tattoo Brewing.
- Nibble on Winter Toast from Wayne & Freda, made with house-made beet hummus, fig jam, and roasted mushrooms topped with arugula, walnuts, spicy honey, and creamy blue cheese.
- Sip Moraine Winery’s 2018 Reserve Pinot Noir and Riesling.
- Pair Cannery Brewing Company’s chicken nachos with one of their seasonal ales.
- Buy a coconut-infused matcha latte from The Bench Market.
- Couple a Slackwater Brewing trout burger with their What the Fog!? NE IPA. Fun fact: This new brewery hot spot used to be a nightclub.