This business has self-assessed as having the following accessible attributes. Please contact the business directly for further detail if required.
- Designated accessible parking near an accessible entrance that is specifically marked
Restroom in Public Area
- Entrance has no steps or if there are one or more steps, there is non-slip ramp with a maximum of 5% slope
- Entry route has a door that is at minimum 815 mm wide
- Can be reached without going up or down stairs, has a main entrance and/or stall that is a minimum 815 mm wide and has an outward swing door
Activities & Transportation
- Accessible path of travel and accessible style tables/booths
- Key activities are accessible to guests using mobility devices
- Accessible spaces have clear views of the main activity (i.e. stage, viewing area)
- Pathways are hard packed surfaces with a maximum slope 5%
- Staff are trained to use alternative communication tools such as Apps or text messaging
High Speed Internet Service
- Business has high-speed internet service available for video application use
- Staff have been trained on guide and service dog policies
While the majority of the Fort Steele Heritage Town is wheelchair accessible, some experiences are not. Companions of patrons with special mobility requirements are admitted to the site free of charge.