Want to attend your next meeting with a view of Victoria’s harbour? How about from a vantage point in the Canadian Rockies? Whatever your chosen landscape, bring a little bit of British Columbia to your next video conference with our new library of video conferencing backgrounds.
How to download and implement your video conference background:
- Right-click on the background and select “Save Image.”
- When you’re in an online meeting, click the “^” arrow next to “Start/Stop Video.”
- Select “Choose a virtual background.”
- Click the small “+” sign and select “Add Image.”
- Select your saved HelloBC background.
- Uncheck the box that says “Mirror my Video.”
- Wow your colleagues.