March 20, 2008 | Podcasts >
Revelstoke, Festivals & Events
Excepted from the weekly radio segment on "All Points West", a CBC Victoria show heard every Friday from 4:00 - 6:00 PM.
Podcast for March 14, 2008.
Kootenay Rockies Region Highlights:
- Ski Resort season conclusions and parties
- Golf courses opening
- New Revelstoke Mountain Resort skiing until end of April
- New geo-tourism map guide unveiling - the crown of the continent area
- Bird Festival May 5th - 11th: Wings over the Rockies, held in the Columbia Valley Wetlands
March 05, 2008 | Podcasts >
Victoria, Festivals & Events
Excepted from Margaret's last weekly radio segment on "All Points West", a CBC Victoria show heard every weekday from 4:00 - 6:00 PM.
Podcast for February 29, 2008.
Be a tourist in your own home province:
- Vancouver Coastal & Mountains - White Rock and Savory Island beaches, Cloverdale Rodeo, Vancouver Jazz Festival
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast - Kermode Bears, Stampedes, Barkerville
- Thompson Okanagan - Wineries, Wine and Music Festivals
- Kootenay Rockies - 25 championship golf courses, Spas, Accordian Championships
- Northern BC - Inside Passage to Prince Rupert, Seafest, Terrace River Days
- Vancouver Island - Pacific Rim Whale Festival, Jazz Fest