July 03, 2007 | Tips from Travellers >
Ucluelet, Festivals & Events
View a larger image on flickr.com
Join us for the Yu-cluth-aht Holistic Celebration of Health on August 10, 11 and 12, 2007 by Ucluelet First Nation.At the Ucluelet Recreation Field on Seaplane Base Rd.
This fun-filled 3-day event features music, speakers, workshops and much more the whole family will enjoy.
- Listen to live performances from award winning artists like Sandy Scofield and Janet Panic
- Be part of the audience with acclaimed speakers Robert and Terri Lynn Talltree attend their workshop on Saturday
- Register for one or more of the many workshops
- Attend Ron Glodoskie's workshop and listen to his keynote speech Ron has been featured on The Sally Jesse Raphael Show and has received national media coverage. A passionate and dynamic speaker, audiences find his message inspiring, insightful and provocative. People leave his presentations with strategies and skills they can use immediately
- Browse through the artisan gallery
- Enjoy native and regional food vendor offering
- Have a chance to win one of the many giveaway prizes so keep your ticket stubs when you come in, or win a prize in a workshop.
- Check out our website http://musicfest.ufn.ca/