April 16, 2008 | Podcasts >
Vancouver, Festivals & Events
Excepted from the weekly radio segment on "All Points West", a CBC Victoria show heard every Friday from 4:00 - 6:00 PM.
Podcast for April 4, 2008.
Vancouver, Coast and Mountains Region Highlights:
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival until April 20th
- Tulip Festival in Agassiz: April 12-27
- Burnaby Rodo-fest on May 4th
- Seedy Saturday at the historic Stewart Farm in South Surrey
- Wooden Boat Challenge at the Madeira Park on April 26th
- Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival in Whistler starting April 11th