Destination British Columbia is responsible for marketing the Super, Natural British Columbia ® brand to the world.
As an industry-led Crown corporation, Destination British Columbia works collaboratively with tourism stakeholders across the province to coordinate marketing at the international, provincial, regional and local levels. Destination British Columbia is mandated to fulfil several key marketing and leadership responsibilities critical to the long-term, sustainable growth of the provincial tourism industry. These include:
- Marketing British Columbia domestically, nationally and internationally as a tourist destination;
- Promoting the development and growth of the tourism industry in British Columbia to increase revenue and employment in, and the economic benefits generated by, the industry, including, without limitation, by:
- Providing support for regional, sectoral and community tourism marketing;
- Providing industry leadership in tourism marketing;
- Promoting training and development related to tourism marketing;
- Providing support for Visitor Centres; and
- Conducting tourism-related market research;
- Enhancing public awareness of tourism and its economic value to British Columbia; and
- Providing advice and recommendations on tourism-related matters.
Destination BC does not distributre brochures, maps, or other literature from out corporate office. For this type of information, please visit one of our Visitor Centres.
For more information about Destination British Columbia, visit www.destinationbc.ca
Destination BC Information
in British Columbia
Destination British Columbia is the provincial Destination Marketing Organization for BC.